Cloud migration is a growing trend among companies wanting to take advantage of the many benefits of cloud computing:
- Improved performance and agility: Customers and employees alike will benefit from speed and reliability, as well as being able to shift directions according to your business needs.
- Scalability: If your company experiences seasonality, cloud computing allows you to scale up or down depending on needs.
- Better security: Many cloud providers offer data monitoring and a fully managed recovery process in the event of a natural disaster or security breach.
- Affordability: When you invest in a cloud solution, there’s little investment in hardware. The subscription-based pay model means that your costs are categorized as monthly operating expenses.
- Easy deployment of branch locations: Cloud solutions offer zero-touch IT solutions that make it convenient to quickly equip a new branch location.
Businesses are increasingly turning to cloud solutions to address performance, mobility and budget requirements. We can assist with:
- Private Cloud: While we specialize in supporting Azure and AWS, we can help you implement and connect to other private clouds, providing on-demand connectivity to a variety of private cloud service providers. Private cloud solutions offer customizable applications, increased security and enhanced control over business processes.
- Office 365: Gain data security and control, the ability to equip employees to work anywhere and at any time, a predictable monthly invoice, and the ability to pay by subscription, rather than with licensing.
- Colocation: SinglePoint Solutions connects you with colocation providers for a data access and storage solution that is simple and highly available. Learn more here.
When it’s time to explore your cloud computing options, choose SinglePoint. We stand out from the competition by offering a free audit of your current technology environment before identifying the cloud computing solutions that meet your needs. Let us coordinate the implementation and management of your technologies, and set your business on the right track for future growth.