Connectivity is about moving data from A to B. The network connects users, branch offices, HQ, data centers, and cloud services; no matter where you need to go, you’ll need a circuit to get there.
Connectivity includes public Internet (fiber, copper, broadband, LTE) and private circuits (MPLS, VPLS, P2P), and every possible mix of those. But not all connectivity is created equal. From traditional approaches like MPLS, to more modern options like SD-WAN and beyond, there are multiple options to fit every use case.
- Broadband: a high speed connection to the internet
- DIA (Dedicated Internet Access): guarantees users always receive their purchased bandwidth, as opposed to shared connections where the bandwidth purchased represents the maximum speed
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching): a routing technique designed to speed up and shape traffic flows across enterprise wide area and service provider networks
- VPLS (Virtual Private LAN Service): a VPN (virtual private network) that connects geographically dispersed local area network sites across an MPLS backbone
- Private Line: a private data connection securely connecting two or more locations with high data speeds, without traversing the public internet
- Layer 2: the network layer used to transfer data between adjacent network nodes in a wide area network or between nodes on the same local area network
- Fixed Wireless: wireless devices or systems in fixed locations such as homes and offices
- Satellite: transmission of data via orbiting satellites
The question with connectivity isn’t whether you need it, but which option best meets your needs for performance, cost, and resilience. As network requirements diversify and users and applications become more distributed, your customers need a network that can keep up with their business.
If your organization could benefit from a connectivity audit to assess how to optimize and streamline network services, let’s connect. We invite you to take our complimentary Interactive Quick Assessment to evaluate your goals and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
SinglePoint Solutions is the only provider of free, comprehensive billing audits with contract verification. Our business is rooted in complete reliability, extraordinary attention to detail, and full-service customer care provided at no cost to you.