Case Study: Global Network Optimization in Media and Gaming
This multinational media and gaming company is prioritizing network health and cost effectiveness of their global network which spans 50+ locations across 26 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The client approached SinglePoint for complimentary telecommunications services audit to empower longevity of their brand through the technology the media and gaming industry relies upon.
- Rising costs
- Increasing bandwidth requirements
- Service issues in specific regions
- Billing issues
- Provider responsiveness
- Client was unsatisfied with many of their service providers and the investment in managing multiple workflows
- Client wished to integrate points of contact across their vendor landscape
- Network costs had risen significantly over the previous 2 fiscal years and service was rapidly deteriorating
SinglePoint issued a robust RFQ process to 12 providers that included a mix of global aggregators, global providers, and regional carriers. Given the significant monthly spend, the goal was to create a competitive environment to cut unnecessary premiums and maximize cost savings.
Reduced quantity of network of providers ensured the client’s ability to achieve operational excellence, while minimizing spend. Integrated, custom solutions, in partnership with SinglePoint partners delivered optimal communication and troubleshooting synchronously across teams and multinational locations.
- 42% Cost savings
- Increased bandwidth across 21 locations
- Aggregated spend of primary circuits to one strategic partner
- Diverse network with back-up circuit from local provider
- Improved support
- Consolidated billing
- Operational efficiencies with fewer vendors to manage
“The ability to trust that our goals and objectives were kept at the forefront of this process with SinglePoint’s expert consulting empowered my team to provide the necessary data without becoming overwhelmed by a month-long, self-managed process. SinglePoint came back in less than 2 weeks with 42% cost savings. With the workload of our team today, we couldn’t have done this if given 2 months.” – Network Administrator